Saturday 31 May 2014

EYEBROWS EYEBROWS EYEBROWS!!!

Everybody is obsessed with their eyebrows nowadays and if you're any way like me and over plucked your eyebrows in your youth and now have very thin eyebrows, filling them in daily is a must do. I always found it hard to find a good product that stays put. 

I've tried out lots of brow pencils and shadows to fill in those patchy parts but none I actually love, as I find they all wear off too quickly and being a mommy to a 2 year old, my eyebrow make up usually is the first to suffer and disappear halfway through the day.. 

I've been using a new product for the last week and Its one that I really like and that actually stays on for the duration of the day. 

It's an eyeliner gel from Inglot. I tried it out in the store and the girl recommended a colour for me, which was 90. There are brighter and darker shades so your best to go and have it done by the make up artist in the store to be sure of the correct colour for you. 




It cost €16 and the tub should last a long time as you don't need to use too much.
This gel is also waterproof so great for summertime. 

I apply the gel to my brow with a small angled brow brush by Mac number 208 by lightly dabbing the brush in the gel and then wiping the excess gel away on a cotton pad or tissue. 



This brush is great to define a shape on the brow. When your happy with the shape just continue to fill the rest in lightly. Don't overdo it on the gel as you really only need to use a small amount, as it does give good coverage. 

I'm really impressed with this gel. So any of you ladies out there looking for a decent eyebrow product, this one is definitely worth considering!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment