Sunday 1 June 2014

Real Techniques Make Up Brushes!!

I've needed a new foundation brush for a few weeks now, so I've gone for the highly recommended Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and the Miracle Complexion Sponge. 




I bought these products in Boots, the brush was €13 and the sponge was €6. 

I was really excited to try these out as I heard and read so many good things about them. 

Both these products worked really well, I preferred the brush a little bit more than the sponge but that's only because I'm more comfortable using a brush. The sponge worked really well too, I can't fault it but the brush definitely wins. 

The brush worked effortlessly with a liquid foundation, it gives a really smooth flawless look, no brush marks and no shedding. It's really lightweight and easy to use and it has a flat end to the brush so you can stand it up when your finished using it.

I love this brush, it's my new favorite make up bag must have.

Go buy this brush, it's that good!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment