Wednesday 18 June 2014

Impulse buys!!

I'm such an impulse buyer, I always grab things last minute while standing at the till. 

So I've got bought these products while at the till in Lloyds pharmacy. 

Argan oil shampoo & conditioner and  Tea tree & peppermint deep moisturising hand pack. 



The Argan oil shampoo & conditioner was on special offer, €3.50 for both and the Tea tree hand pack was €1.99.



I've been using the shampoo & conditioner for over 10 days now and I have to say, I'm not a fan. It doesn't make a lot of foam in my hair while washing it, so i tend to have to use quite a lot and over all I don't think my hair does be very clean after using it, I don't have that newly washed look, it's feels quite dull and flat. I definitely wouldn't buy this again. 





I'm not great with using hand cream, I always forget, so my hands tend to suffer quite a bit, having a 2 year old son my hands are in and out of water a lot and they get very dry. This hand pack is great, it's just 2 gloves filled with the Tea tree and peppermint treatment, you leave the gloves on for 20 minutes. My hands felt and looked great after using this, they felt so moisturised. This is a great buy and at €1.99 it's well worth it. I'll definitely be picking more of these up for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment