Monday 16 June 2014

Protect & Perfect!!

I love a good face serum, if I think it's going to work I'll buy it. 

I don't want to get bad wrinkles any time soon, so I'm willing to try them all. 

I've gone for the No 7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum





It's so popular at the moment and is advertised absolutely everywhere, so I thought it time to put it to the test. 
It cost €33 from boots. 

I've been using this serum day and night now for 14 days. I put it on before my face cream, I also make sure it's well dried in before I apply my face cream, although it does dry really quickly, it's not oily or greasy in any way, it feels really light. 

I really like this serum, it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. 

On the box it says visibly younger looking skin after 2 weeks.

I honestly can see a small difference, the lines on my forehead have faded slightly, which is great. Result!! 




I just love how it makes my skin feel. I'm definitely a fan and would 100% buy this product again.  I'm excited to see what it's like after 4 weeks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment