Saturday 7 June 2014

Concealer change up!!!


I've bought a new concealer from the No7 range at boots because i liked the packaging!!!

Is that wrong? Oops.. 
I did of course check the colour out before i bought it, so it was all good!! 
It's called "No7 stay perfect blemish cover" The colour I choose is "Warm Ivory"




I really like these types of concealers, I find them really easy to use and blending in isn't a problem, once you choose the correct colour for your skin type. It's always best to get the store attendants advise when buying foundations and concealers. There's nothing worst, when something isn't suitable after buying it, as you cannot bring make up back. 




This concealer works really great over blemishes, covers them up completely and wears really well..

It also works brilliantly for under eye makeup. After I apply my foundation I use this under my eyes and blend it in, it's so easy to blend and you don't have to use a lot, it takes that white under eye look away. 

1- No concealer 
2- How much I use
3- Blended in 
4- Powder finish 



I'm really happy with this buy and at €9.75 it's quite affordable, as these types of concealers last a long time so you definitely get your money's worth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment