Friday 13 June 2014

GLOSSYBOX!!!

Have you heard of this?

It's such a fantastic idea, if your buying for yourself or as a gift for someone, it's such a nice thing to receive in the post. 






You basically order on line at Glossybox.com and fill in your beauty preferences. You can sign up to a one off box or you can choose a 3 monthly subscription, 6 monthly etc. You can update your beauty profile too so your preferences change with the monthly deliveries. 

I choose the one off box first as I wanted to see what it was like before I committed to a subscription. It cost €17.02 for this box including postage. I was so excited when this came in the post and couldn't wait to see what was inside. 

I wasn't dissapointed!! 





How great are the contents!! 




This is a really nice BB cream from Garnier, love the colour, easy to apply, I apply it with my real techniques miracle complexion sponge work brilliantly. Wears really well too. 




Tried this velvet smooth night mask 3 nights in a row now and it's really good. My feet feel really smooth, it's such a thick cream so I put socks on after I use it to get the full effect. 




Don't wear false nails, I'm a shellac girl through and through so maybe I'll pass these to my mom to try out? Mom? 




Love love love this mascara, I'm a big Rimmel mascara fan anyway, but never tried this exact one, it's really great, will definitely buy this again. 



This is a lovely colour lipstick, not usually something I would buy normally, but love the colour, only need to use a small amount, then a bit of gloss. Perfect!! 


This is worth well over €17, you would pay alot more if you were to buy these individually. They're great products too, products that you would buy yourself, so I'm very happy with my "Glossybox"

I will definitely be ordering more of these, I love this idea. It's brilliant!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment