Wednesday 25 June 2014

Flourish... Irish Organic Beauty at it's finest.

For the last 2 weeks I've been using this beautiful vitamin E face cream from the Flourish organics range which are handmade in Ireland. 




This face cream is for dry to normal skin. It's rich in vitimin E which is an antioxidant and is made from all the good oils, hemp, almond, olive and it's scented with lavender to name just a few. 

This cream cost €14 for 50mls, I've been using it twice a day for 14 days and I've only used a small amount so far so this jar will last a long time, which is fantastic value for money for a great quality product.

My face feels smooth and nourished after using this cream and it smells so nice. I feel like I've had a facial treatment after using it, it's that nice. 

I've also tried out the "eye contour cream" "the facial polish" "the body scrub" "the foot lotion" and have sampled the "rose cream". They're all equally amazing. The smell of the body scrub is unbelievable, it's so beautiful, this is just one of my favourites. The list of products they sell is fantastic, I'm such a fan, there is something for everyone. 




Take a look at the website, they have some amazing beauty products.
www.flourishorganics.com

These products are used in beauty salons, spas and 5* hotels. So they're a fantastic buy. Check the website for local stockists. You can purchase these direct from the website and shipping costs vary. 

They sell an amazing range of products from lip balms to gift baskets and everything in between. 

The gift baskets would make an ideal present for any special lady in your life, 5* quality beauty products to use daily in the comfort of your home. Every woman would love this. 

This range of products is an amazing find. I love flourish organics, I highly recommend you take a look at the website and try some of their products, you won't be disappointed!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment