Monday 23 June 2014

Green Angel

Beauty & Wellbeing From The Ocean.

For the last 2 weeks I've been using these amazing products from Green Angel. These products are handmade in Ireland with pure irish seaweed. 

Seaweed body lotion with Neroli and Chamomile.




This body lotion is so nice, it's slightly watery in consistency but this is a good thing, as it drys in really quick, which is a major bonus for me. It smells really lovely, it's like that smell you get from a beauty salons treatment room, I love that. This lotion costs €15 for 200mls. I've been using this lotion generously at least once a day for 14 days and I'm a little over half way through the bottle. My skin feels great after using this lotion, it feels really soft. I'm a huge fan.



Argan body oil with Geranium and Neroli oils. 




This oil is great, it's absorbed really quickly and smells absolutely fantastic, I actually look forward to using this oil. Argan Oil is anti ageing and great for cellulite and my skin feels really moisturized and nourished. It costs €20 for 200mls. I've been using this oil daily for 14 days and I've two thirds of the bottle left, so it lasts quite a while which is great. 

I absolutely adore these products, the smell of them alone would make me buy them again and again, but overall my skin is in great condition from daily use. 

Check out the website, www.greenangel.ie for a stockist near you, but you'll see these Green Angel products about, so try them out ladies, you'll love them!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment