Tuesday 3 June 2014

I Love Blush!!!

I wanted to try something new as I always seem to be drawn to powder blushes and i seen this cream blusher by No7.




I fell in love with the colour so I had buy it and try it out. 

Its called Pop and Glow Cream Blush and the colour is Rose Blossom. It cost €12.50 from Boots. 

The colour is just so pretty and perfect for summer. It's compact too, so easy to pop in your handbag and no brush required as you apply the blush straight to your cheeks as it's crayon shaped, then blend with your fingers. 






I applied the cream blush to my cheeks, it glides on and blends in quite easily. I blended it with 2 fingertips. I did this twice on each cheek as I like a lot of blush. It didn't take long to apply at all and I was really impressed with how it looked. 





However I did find that it wore of more quickly than my usual mac powder blush. In saying that I loved the colour on my cheeks, it was really pretty. 

They have alot more colours in boots too, so go take a look ladies, there's a colour to suit everyone. 

Happy blush shopping!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment