Monday 6 October 2014

Moroccan Natural

These all natural organic products from Moroccan Natural are amazing, I've been using the Prickly Pear Seed Oil and the Pearl Powder. These are some of my absolute favourite organic natural products to date. 




The Pearl Powder is brilliant, you mix it with milk, yes I did say milk.  It then forms into a paste and you apply to your face like a mask. I leave it on for 10 minutes then wipe the excess away and rinse with water. I've also tried mixing it with an all natural rose cream and it worked just as well. This stuff is amazing, it leaves your skin squeaky clean, it even took the false tan off my face. I adore this powder, it's a must have for me from now on. This powder is known for youthful, clean, clear skin and it does exactly that. It's also great for anti-redness and irritation. 

This costs £15 for 10g


I've also been using the Prickly Pear Seed Oil. Love this oil, I've been using this after I've used the  Pearl Powder and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and nourished. This Oil is full of vitamin E so it's fantastic for your skin. This oil is hard to attain so it's that bit more expensive so it's a real treat for your skin. It's known for tightening the skin and eradicating lines and blemishes. 

This costs £34 for 10mls

They have an amazing range of products, check out their website WWW.MOROCCANNATURAL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment