Friday 25 July 2014

Benecos!! Natural Make Up!!

I Love anything natural and organic especially when it comes to face products, so I was eager to try this Benecos natural make up. 





You can purchase this make up rang from www.wapobeauty.com and they offer free delivery within Ireland. 

These products are natural, organic, vegan friendly and cruelty free. 
What more can we ask for!! 

The foundation and powder are really great to use, I love the colours and they're quite easy to apply. I find I get better coverage applying the foundation with my real techniques foundation brush. It wears great throughout the day.

1 - No make up
2 - Benecos foundation 
3 - Benecos foundation & Benecos Powder. 



These products are made from  jojoba oil, Shea butter, sunflower seed oil and aloe Vera. 

My skin looks and feels flawless after using these products. They're great, I'm really impressed..

I think we all get stuck using the same brand of make up, we're almost afraid to try something new, but you should all try this natural make up brand. I'm really happy with how it looks on my skin.

The foundation costs €17 
The compact powder costs €13

Both products are available in 3 shades. 

The foundation comes in caramel, honey and nude.

The powder comes in beige, porcelain and sand. 

There is something for everyone. 

I've been using the honey shade in the foundation and the sand shade in the powder. 

They have everything in this natural beauty range from lipstick to nail varnish, all natural and all cruelty free. Go check them out!! 

www.wapobeauty.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the lovely review. Mayca x

    ReplyDelete