Monday 7 July 2014

More amazing Natural Irish Skincare Beauty Products from Pixy!!

I just can't get enough of these amazing products from Pixy, they're really just so beautiful and so lovely to use. 

I've been trying out their very beautiful "Glowing Body Butter" "Lemon Cuticle Balm" and "Softening Body Oil" 
Thank you Pixy, I love your products!! 





The Glowing Body Butter is beautiful, your skin feels so moisturised after this and your skin really does glow. If you're a body butter fan, this one is definitely one to try, it's amazing. It's a moose like butter, really light but it really does the job. This costs €12.95 for 100mls. 









The Lemon Cuticle Balm is a lovely little treat for you fingers, it's smells edible, which it's not, but just so fresh and fruity. It can also be used for your toes. I have alot of shellac manicures so it's perfect to carry around with you in your bag, so you can keep your fingers looking and feeling nourished. It's a wax like consistency, but spreads really easily. This costs €5.95 for 30mls. 







The Softening Body Oil is equally as beautiful, after the all the sunshine we've been having, I've been using this all over at night and my skin feels so soft, especially where I was sunburnt and starting to peel on my shoulders, it's worked wonders by morning.  This costs €9.95 for 40mls. 




These Pixy products are so lovely and amazing, I'm a fan for life. If you haven't come across them anywhere you really need to check out their website. www.pixy.ie and take a look at their extensive range of natural beauty products. They'll also deliver to your door, orders over €20 for delivery within Ireland are free. 


No comments:

Post a Comment