Monday 25 August 2014

Billion Dollar Brows

I've been using these 2 products by Billion Dollar Brows for the last month and I have to say I really love them. 




The Brow Boost is amazing, it's a deep conditioning treatment that helps to strengthen and condition over-plucked, thin brows. I think it really works. Ive been using this before I go to bed and I can definitely notice a difference in my brows. They definitely look fuller to me. I'm really impressed with this product. 




This costs €29.95 


The Brow Duo Pencil is also a really great product. It's a 2 in 1 highlighter and concealer. The highlighter allows you to highlight the brow bone to ad definition, simply glide the highlighter over your brow bone and under your eyebrow and blend in. Really works great. The concealer is just a normal concealer, it's a nice one though. Also very handy having both on the same pencil and small enough to carry in your bag too. 


This costs €25.95 



www.billiondollarbrows.com



No comments:

Post a Comment