Thursday 14 August 2014

The Body Shop Hand Creams!!

I'm really not great at using hand cream, I always forget, but since using these Body Shop hand creams  I seem to be using them 10 times a day, they're that nice. They smell so good, they're my new favourite beauty must have. 

I've been using the Strawberry hand cream and the Moringa hand cream


They cost €5.95 each for 30mls.

They have other lots of other options available in this hand cream range. 

Check them out at www.thebodyshop.ie or visit your local body shop store and pick one up. You'll love these, they really are amazing.  They're a perfect size to carry in your handbag too. 

My hands have never been in such good condition, my skin is so moisturised and soft, I'll definitely always have one of these from now on. I just can't get enough of the smell. The strawberry is definitely my favourite. I love these. 

www.thebodyshop.ie 

No comments:

Post a Comment