Friday 8 August 2014

Tan Organic

Never tried this Tan Organic before so I was excited to see how it turned out. I'm quite pale so I did a light coverage at first to see what the colour was going to turn out like. 



This tan has a very watery consistency and is orange is colour, quite scary when you first look at the colour, I must admit. As it's so watery it's quite easy to apply. Blends in easy enough and because it's not a thick tan it dried in quite fast too, which is great. 

The results are : 
First application -




Second application -


I definitely needed the second application as I didn't use enough the first time around. 

This is a really nice tan, wears well and wore off nice enough. The Organic Tan Erase is brilliant, it really shifted those stubborn parts, like ankles and heels. You can use this dry or wet, both work really well. 



When doing an all over tan, I do be very careful and use the smallest amount of tan on my face. This Tan Organic Duo Bronzing Powder just tops it off perfectly, gives your face a really nice summer glow. Love this. 





Love these 3 Tan Organic Products, they worked brilliantly and perfectly. 



Check them out if you haven't already. www.tanorganic.com

Pricing for the products I used:
Tan €20
Tan Erase €14.99
Bronzing Powder €29.90

They have more Tan Organic Products on the website, go take a look. All these products are organic, made from natural ingredients, are Eco friendly and PETA approved. 

Their products are really great, take a look at their website for more information on the products, they're also sold in stores around the county so try them out. 

www.tanorganic.com




No comments:

Post a Comment