Sunday 3 August 2014

Tint Your Brows At Home!!

I'm forever buying products for my eyebrows, I've even tried HD brows, when I came across this in Boots Pharmacy. 30 day mascara and brow dye kit by Colorsport. 



I only wanted to try it for my brows, it's really easy to use, Instructions are so simple to follow. 

Step 1. Apply the colour solution to your brow with a cotton bud, working it into the hair, repeat this process a couple of times. Leave for 1 minute. 

Step 2. Apply the colour gel to your brow with a cotton bud, again working it in the hair, with the brush provided. 

Wait a couple of minutes and wipe off and clean with water. 

Done!!!




I actually really like this little kit, the colour grabs onto those little fine hairs and makes the brow look that little bit darker and fuller. 



This kit will last a long time so you'll get lots of applications out of it, at least 12. You can also tint your eyelashes too and get the eye protection papers in the kit. 

It costs €15 and does exactly what it says it will do. I got dark brown but it's also available in black. 

www.colorsportuk.com

Love these little DIY beauty kits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment